1. Any user of the joker.hr website (hereinafter: website) is subject to the terms below.
2. All content published on the website joker.hr must not be copied, distributed, or in any way cause damage to Joker d.o.o. or to any third party for commercial purposes without the explicit written consent of Joker d.o.o.
3. Information provided by Joker d.o.o. published on this website is considered accurate and reliable at the time of their entry, however, Joker d.o.o. cannot be responsible for their accuracy and completeness. All users accessing the website use its content at their own risk. Joker d.o.o. can at any time, without prior notice, update or modify the information on this website. Joker d.o.o. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or any other damages arising out of the access, use or inability to use the website or for any errors or incompleteness in its content. Additionally, Joker d.o.o. will attempt to provide access to the website at any time, but does not guarantee that the website or part of it will be accessible at any time and cannot be held liable for any damages incurred due to the inaccessibility of the website.
4. The joker.hr website occasionally publishes third-party information and links to other websites. Joker d.o.o. is not responsible for the accuracy or any other aspect of such information and assumes no responsibility for such information. For the accuracy and completeness of this information, the user should contact the rightsholder of the related website.
5. Users of the joker.hr website are forbidden to: